"Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some real satisfaction, that day is a loss."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

05 June 2007

SPT: What's your favorite COLOR?

I have always LOVED BLUE! From navy to royal to turquoise. But my latest inspiration came from a pair of scissors. Our scissors were just getting so dang dull, so I needed to pick up a new pair. I found these at Target and fell in love with the color.
I have white cupboards and appliances in my kitchen and after having a red/apple theme for over 6 years, I am ready for a change. I am finding little pieces here and there to make the transformation. I even found plastic cups (above) and plates for Preston's Baptism Lunch.

This shade of green is another favorite.
Was baking up blueberry pancakes for dinner taking this challenge a little too far? Oh well, they were scrumptious!
Even the lining of my huge black purse is a lovely shade of blue.

This picture came from the farmhouse my father grew up in and now hangs in Kate's room. I love blue in a feminine form!
Kate's crib sheet. After three boys, I guess I just couldn't let go completely of blues in the nursery!
A close second is white, although I guess it's not technically a color. But I love all white on Kate. Too bad she's so dang messy! But it's just so sweet and simple, like her!